Sunday Chaplet To Jesus The Master
1. Jesus Divine Master, we adore you as the incarnate Word, sent by the Father to teach men the truth which alone can give life. You are the uncreated Wisdom, you the Light, you the only Master. You have the words of eternal life. We thank you for having enkindled in us the light of reason and the light of faith, and for having called us to the light of glory.
We believe by submitting our whole mind to you and to your Church, and we renounce what. the Church condemns. Master, show us the treas ures of your wisdom, lead us to the Father, make us your true disciples.
Increase our faith so that we may one day attain your eternal vision in heaven.
Jesus Master , the Way, the Truth and the Life: have mercy on us.
2. Jesus Divine Master, we adore you as the beloved of the Father, the only way to him. We thank you for having made yourself our model, for having left us an example of the highest perfec tion, for having invited all men to follow you on earth and in heaven.
We contemplate you in the various stages of your earthly life. We place ourselves in your school, and we renounce any moral teaching that differs from yours. Draw us to yourself, so that walking in your footsteps and renouncing ourselves we may seek only to do your holy will.
Increase in us the hope and the desire of be ing found like you on judgement day, so that we may possess you forever in heaven.
Jesus Master, etc
3. Jesus Divine Master, we adore you as the only begotten Son of God; come down into our world to give men life, and to give it more abun dantly. We thank you, for, dying on the cross you merited life for us, that life which you communi cate in baptism and nourish through the Eucharist and the other sacraments.
Live in us, O Jesus, through the outpouring of your Holy Spirit, so that we may love you with our whole mind, strength and heart, and love our neighbour as ourselves for your sake.
Increase in us charity so that we may one day rise from the grave to a. glorious life and be united to you in the eternal joy of heaven.
Jesus Master ,etc
4. Jesus Divine Master, we adore you in the Church, your mystical body, and our ark of sal vation. We thank you for having given us this infallible and indefectible mother, through whom you continue to be for all men the Way, the Truth and the life.
We beg you to bring all non-believers to the unfailing light, all erring souls back to the truth, so that the whole human race may be united in one faith, one hope and one charity. Exalt the Church, help the Holy Father, sanctify priests and all souls consecrated to you.
Jesus Master, etc.
5. Jesus Divine Master, we adore you to gether with the angels who sang at your birth, “Glory to God in the highest and peace to men of goodwill.” We thank you for having called us to share in your apostolate.
Enkindle in us your zeal for God and for souls. Fill all the powers of our mind and body with yourself. Live in us so that we may shed around us your light, through the apostolate of prayer and suffering, through the word, printed and oral, through our example and our actions.
Send good workers into your vineyard; en lighten all preachers, teachers, writers; pour on them your Holy Spirit. Dispose well our minds and hearts towards your truth.
Come, Master and Lord: teach and reign, through your mother Mary, teacher and queen.
Jesus Master, etc.